Suppose you have changed the font formatting settings for replying or forwarding emails in Outlook and set the font color for the Signature as automatic. In that case, the signature font color will change to preset color automatically when replying or forwarding. Scroll down this page to know why does my signature change in Outlook.
Why Does The Signature Change While Replying or Forwarding Emails In Outlook?
Sometimes signature changes in Outlook automatically. It is easy to change the font color back manually while replying or forwarding.Follow the steps given below to resolve the changes that happen in your Outlook signature.
- Step 1:On your computer, locate and double-click the Outlook shortcut icon.
- Step 2:Wait for the Outlook home page to launch.
- Step 3:Click on the Home option and choose New email to compose a new email.
- Step 4:While the new message window opens, click on the Insert tab and click on the Signature heading.
- Step 5:In the drop-down list, select Signature. It will open the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.
- Step 6:In the Signature and Stationery dialog box, click the Email Signature tab.
- Step 7:In the Signature edit section, select the Signature whose font color you want to prevent from changing in your replying or forwarding emails.
- Step 8:Choose all the text in the Edit signature box and then select a font color from the Font Color drop-down list.
- Step 9:Choose OK to save the changes you have made to the signature.
- Step 10:Close the new email without saving it.
This is the most frequent problem you might experience with email signatures in Outlook. In case you see your signature change in Outlook, contact us for remote assistance to know why does my signature change in Outlook.