On this page, we shall discuss how to syncing email on iPhone. When you connect your iPhone to the iTunes app on your computer, you can sync several functions on the iPhone with some of the appropriate software on your computer. One of them is your email. However, if you don’t wish to use a computer, you can opt for the iCloud service. This service will also sync software such as emails on your iPhone.Let us now see both methods of syncing emails on the iPhone.
Syncing Emails On iPhone Using iTunes:
- Step 1:First, you should launch the iTunes app on your computer.
- Step 2:Click the Help menu. Choose the Check for Updates option. Now is the time to install iTunes updates, if available, and continue with the steps to sync emails on your iPhone.
- Step 3:Make use of a USB cable to connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Step 4:You will find that iTunes recognizes the iPhone automatically. iTunes will create an entry for the iPhone on the Devices menu. You can easily find this menu on the left column of iTunes.
- Step 5:From the Devices menu, choose your iPhone. Now, click the Info tab.
- Step 6:You have to go to the Sync Mail Accounts section. Here, you can select your email client. In addition to the emails, you can also sync the calendars on the iPhone. To do this task, you need to go to the Sync Calendars section and then choose your computer’s calendar software from there.
- Step 7:Finally, go to the bottom-right corner of the iTunes window and click on the Sync button. This action will sync the emails and calendars between your computer and iPhone.
- Step 8:Now, you finish the process of syncing email on iPhone.