Connecting your AOL email account with your Outlook helps manage and simplify both your personal and professional emails in one place rather than separating and accessing them, which may complicate things. You can connect your AOL email in Outlook in simple steps, which you can access immediately. Keep reading this page to know how to setting up AOL email in Outlook.
Steps to setting up AOL email in Outlook
- Step 1:Turn on your PC and connect it to the Internet.
- Step 2:Make sure that you have an AOL email account and the login details with you.
- Step 3:Open the Outlook window on your desktop.
- Step 4:Select the File menu from the top of the Outlook window.
- Step 5:Choose Info from the left pane of the page and select Add account on the account information page.
- Step 6:Your desktop will pop up with the connect page, enter the AOL email address and then click on the Connect option below.
- Step 7:Now, provide the AOL email account password in the required field and click Connect.
- Step 8:Wait for a few seconds until authentication takes place.
- Step 9:After authentication, your desktop will pop up with the message saying that the account is successfully added to the outlook page.
- Step 10:Click Done, and now you can access your AOL email in Outlook. Or keep reading to know how to setting up AOL email in Outlook.