Scheduling an email is now possible in Gmail. You can know how to send an email at a specific time Gmail using the Schedule send feature. It allows you to choose a particular date and time for the email to be sent from your Gmail account.
To know how to send an email at a specific time in Gmail, keep reading the instructions given below.
- Step 1:Before you begin, verify that you have a standard Internet connection on your computer.
- Step 2:Next, launch the default browser and navigate to the official Gmail sign-in page.
- Step 3:Enter your login credentials in the required fields to access your Gmail account.
- Step 4:Once you have successfully logged in to your email account, click the Compose button at the top-left corner.
- Step 5:You can now see a new window to compose your email.
- Step 6:Enter the necessary details in the pop-up window.
- Step 7:After composing the email, click the drop-down arrow beside the Send button.
- Step 8:Select the Schedule send option from the pop-up menu.
- Step 9:Choose any one of the following options for email scheduling.
- Step 11:Tomorrow afternoon
- Step 14:To customize the data & time, click the Pick date & time button.
- Step 15:Choose a date from the Calendar and enter your desired time in the text box.
- Step 16:Click the Schedule send button at the bottom-right corner of the screen to complete email scheduling.
- Step 17:You can send up to 100 scheduled emails in Gmail.
- Step 18:To view or change the scheduled emails, log in to your Gmail account (if you have been logged out).
- Step 19:Click the Scheduled folder from the left-side panel.
- Step 20:Choose the email you wish to check or change.
- Step 21:Click the Cancel send button at the top-right corner.
- Step 22:Navigate to the left-side panel and click the drop-down arrow next to Send.
- Step 23:Select the Schedule send option and set a new date and time.
If you need more assistance to know how to send an email at a specific time Gmail, feel free to contact us.