Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x800ccc0f
The major reasons for the Windows live mail error code 0x800ccc0f problem are listed here.
- Incorrect POP settings
- Windows Live Mail bug
- Firewall or antivirus blocking a port that was used by the email client
The steps to resolve the 0X800CCC0F Windows Live Mail problem are provided below:
- Sometimes, deleting a large portion of the emails from the Inbox folder will help you to resolve the problem.
- Log out your email temporarily and leave it as such for some time.
- Use the correct login credentials to sign in to the email account.
- Also, check if the outgoing and incoming ports are configured correctly.
- The email must be configured correctly on Windows Live Mail.
- If the configuration is incorrect, try to configure it again with the correct server settings.