A shared calendar is like a normal calendar, but it can be shared with one or more individuals at the same time. This is a great tool and offers cool features. It also promotes collaboration, the development of time management skills, and productivity. Now, let’s see how to creating a shared calendar in Outlook in step-by-step instructions.
Step 1: Create the calendar
- Step 2:In the navigation pane, click the Calendar icon.
- Step 3:Now, the Calendar window will open.
- Step 4:Click the + Open Calendar icon.
- Step 5:Select the Create New Blank Calendar option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6:Now, the Create New Folder dialog box will open.
- Step 7:In the Name field, enter the calendar name of your desire.
- Step 8:Choose a folder to save your Calendar details in the Select where to place the folder section.
- Step 9:After selecting it, click OK. Now, the created calendar will be available in the navigation panel of Outlook; open it.
- Step 10:To add a new event to the created calendar, click the New Appointment, New Meeting, or New items option.