Microsoft’s Outlook is not only limited to sending emails but, it has a lot of features. The much more versatile approach will enable you to create invitations for meetings, official parties, and appointments. The main reason behind sending an invitation in Outlook is the calendar integration. One more added advantage is the functionality that works better if you are connected through the Exchange server. In such circumstances, you do not have to send an invitation to each of your colleagues separately. But, you can simply schedule an email invitation, and it will automatically be sent to the recipient. Keep reading this page to know how to create an email invitation in Outlook.
With Microsoft Outlook, you can schedule or create an email invitation in the simplest way possible.
- Step 1:Turn on your computer.
- Step 2:Open the default browser.
- Step 3:Click the address bar and enter the URL for Microsoft Outlook.
- Step 4:Enter the login credentials in the respective fields and sign in to your Outlook account.
- Step 5:Once you log in to Microsoft Outlook, click the Home tab.
- Step 6:Under the New Items section, click Meeting.
- Step 7:From the Calendar section, click New Meeting (You can also use the shortcut keys Ctrl + Shift + Q).
- Step 8:In the next section, select the Reply with Meeting button.
- Step 9:In the To section, add attendees to join your email invitation.
- Step 10:Add a meeting subject, start and end time, and the location.
- Step 11:If you want to attach a media to the email invitation, click the Insert option.
- Step 12:Browse through the file you want to add.
- Step 13:Check the information you have entered.
- Step 14:Finally, click the Send button.
Follow the steps as described in this article to schedule or create an email invitation in Outlook. Click CALL to resolve further queries regarding this topic. Finally, know how to create an email invitation in Outlook.