Google’s Gmail is an extremely popular and most used web-based email service. At the same time, more prominent organizations use Microsoft Outlook as their email client to access emails. Users who use Microsoft Outlook have the convenience of checking multiple email accounts in the same place. So, if you want to connect Outlook to Gmail, learn the simple and easiest method from the instructions we have provided below to knoe how to connect Outlook to Gmail.
Enabling POP/IMAP on Gmail:
- Step 1:Turn on your computer and connect to a reliable Internet connection.
- Step 2:First, you need to log in to your Gmail account by entering the user credentials.
- Step 3:You can find the Settings icon on the Gmail home page. Click on it and you will see a small drop-down menu open.
- Step 4:Click on Settings to configure the inbox menu.
- Step 5:You will be able to see all your account information displayed on the screen.
- Step 6:Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP menu to bring up the POP/IMAP settings.
- Step 7:Choose the Enable IMAP radio button and click Save Changes. And scroll down this page to know how to connect Outlook to Gmail.