Apple provides a built-in email app --- Mail --- for iPhone to add and manage multiple email accounts. Scroll down this page to get configure your iPhone email settings.
To know how to configure your email settings on your iPhone, keep reading the instructions below.
- Step 1:To begin with, turn on cellular data or connect your iPhone to your local wireless network.
- Step 2:Next, open the Settings app and tap the Passwords & Accounts tab.
- Step 3:For older iPhone models, tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendars tab.
- Step 4:Tap the Add Account button and choose any one of the following email service providers to configure your email settings.
- Step 11:Input your email address and password in the required fields and tap Next.
- Step 12:Wait until your email account is verified by the Mail app.
- Step 13:Select the Contacts and Calendars options and tap Save to complete the setup.