Today, Microsoft Outlook has become one of the most used email clients. It is also available for Mac now. If you have an account like Gmail or Yahoo, configure it in the Outlook app for sending or receiving the emails easily. Keep reading the instructions below to know how to add an email to Outlook on Mac.
- Step 1:Open the Outlook app by clicking its icon in the Dock panel.
- Step 2:If the Outlook icon is not available in the Dock panel, click the Spotlight Search icon at the top-right corner. Keep reading to know how to add an email to Outlook on Mac.
- Step 3:Type ‘Outlook’ in the search field and click to open Outlook from the search results.
- Step 4:Next, click the Outlook tab in the menu bar and select the Preferences option from the drop-down list.
- Step 5:In the pop-up window, click the Accounts tab.
- Step 7:Click the add icon or plus symbol at the bottom-left corner of the Accounts window and select the New Account option to add an email account to Outlook on your Mac.
- Step 8:In the new window that appears, enter your email address and password in the respective fields.
- Step 9:Click Continue and select Add Account.
- Step 10:Once you have done adding your email account, click the Done button.