If eM Client is not sending emails, there might be issues with the outgoing mail server settings. If you are having problems with the Gmail account configured as a POP or IMAP account in the eM Client app,
keep reading the instructions below to fix the outgoing email issues.
- Step 1:You have to resend the email message stuck in the Outbox folder.
- Step 2:Next, verify that you have entered the email address correctly in the To field.
- Step 3:Ensure that you have not exceeded the email message limit.
- Step 4:Close the eM Client app and launch the default browser on your computer.
- Step 5:Navigate to the official Gmail Sign-in page and log in to your Gmail email account with the right login credentials.
- Step 6:Click the Security tab from the left-side panel and scroll down the page to the Less secure apps section.
- Step 7:Toggle on the slider next to Allow less secure apps to turn it on.
- Step 8:Save the settings and log out from your Gmail account.
- Step 9:Launch the eM Client app by double-clicking its shortcut icon on the desktop.
- Step 10:Send an email for testing and check if the problem has been resolved.
- Step 11:If your eM Client is still not sending emails, click the Menu button and select Tools followed by Accounts from the drop-down list.
- Step 12:In the Accounts window, select your email account from the left-side panel and click the SMTP tab.
- Step 13:Ensure that the Server requires authentication checkbox is selected under the Authentication section.
- Step 14:Also, verify whether you have entered the correct email address and password in the required fields.
- Step 15:Click the OK button to resolve the problem with your server settings.
- Step 16:If you have any difficulties resolving the outgoing email issues on your eM Client, click the Call button on this page and contact our technical support team for remote assistance.