Yahoo mail is one of the most preferred internet services worldwide. It offers many benefits and online solutions for email communication. To create a new Yahoo account from your mobile, you will just need to provide a password, your date of birth, and a mobile number. Now, let’s see the steps to create Yahoo account using mobile.
How to create a yahoo account?
- Step 1:Let’s start by opening a browser on your mobile.
- Step 2:Type the URL of Yahoo’s login page in the browser’s address bar. The Yahoo Mail login page will open.
- Step 3:Look for the option Create an Account at the bottom of the page and tap on it.
- Step 4:A new registration page will open where Yahoo would prompt for the details like name and surname, birth date, gender, mobile phone number, and email name. Type the information in the respected fields and tap on Continue at the bottom.
- Step 5:Now, Yahoo will ask to verify the phone number you have entered. Now, tap on the option Text me a verification code.
- Step 6:An SMS will be sent to the number you have entered. Enter the SMS code you received on your mobile phone and then tap Verify.
- Step 7:If the entered code is correct, the process will be successful and a new Yahoo Mail account will be created.
- Step 8:Finally, tap on Done to complete the signup process and the Yahoo Mail home page will be opened.
Once you have create Yahoo account using mobile, you can log in using the email address and password. You can configure your Yahoo Mail account in the default mail app on your phone or you can install the Yahoo Mail app. Or else, you can access your Yahoo Mail account using the browser app on your mobile phone.